CONSTRUCTION, FUNCTIONING AND APPLICATION
OF A REHABLITATIVE AND ANTI-BEDSORE MATTRESS
- cotton insert with buckwheat hull after specialist cleaning
- ining of leather of bovine animals (joined with the cotton insert with the use of a zip)
- it is possible to use sponge beddings for hospital beds
- an extra for anti-bedsore mattresses – a cover, the so-called membrane which protects from wetting (with urine or faeces)
- levels sleep bedding
- separates us from microorganisms which grow in the bed.
- tannins contained in buckwheat hull impede the growth of mites and many Gram (+) and Gram (-) bacteria
- rutins strengthen the immunological system
- cellulose-lignin compunds guarantee maintaining of the lowest humidity level, due to which the patient’s skin is susceptible to bedsores
- the shell structure of buckwheat hull and longitudinal sewings of canals guarantee a flow of air under a patient
- cotton insert is cool and dry.
- is excellent at upgrading the quality and effectiveness of sleep and rest
- regulates daily rhythms of a body
- Designed for all ages from infants to elderly persons.
PARTICULARLY RECOMMENDED FOR PERSONS:
- with the disorders of the osteoarticular system
- with the skin disorders
- suffering from discopathy
- sweating excessively
- during menopause
- bedridden, staying in one position for a long time, and in particular for the patients after strokes, at a geriatric age
- in the prevention of bedsores
BEDDING – MEMBRANE
- The cover which protects the mattress from urine and faeces. The membrane prevents the mattress from wetting, at the same time allowing for the emission of a beneficient microclimate of buckwheat hull towards the patient. The membrane can be disinfected and washed many times.
- Part one – the cotton part with buckwheat hull can be washed in an ecological laundry.
- Part two – the leather pat can be cleaned in specialist ecological laundries.
PODKŁAD TYPU – MEMBRANA podlega: